Newcomer from Texas

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've come across this forum a few times with google searches so figured I would join so I can eventually post content and ask questions.

I have a little experience flying a P3P at work and recently got my sUAS remote pilot certification to help cover any liabilities.

My plan is to either grab a P4P in the coming weeks if there is a decent sale or hold out for a P5 to get the latest and greatest upon release.

I hope to learn some good tips browsing the forum further and eventually help others in the future. Cya around!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I do have one question I could never find and don't really know which section it fits in so I'll just try here.

I currently only have my temporary airmen's certificate, but when the real one comes in are we required to carry it on our person or in with the drone when we are actively flying or can it be kept at work/home 24/7 and if someone legitimately needs to see it I can inform them it will be provided later or they can look online if needed immediately?

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl