Newbie with a p4

Reaction score
Hello everyone and Merry Christmas . Im unpacking the new drone p4 and was just wondering does anyone here use a Samsung tab A i noticed where its not a recommended tablet by phantom pilots or dji . Tablet was a gift today and if its not going to cut it ill return it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello everyone and Merry Christmas . Im unpacking the new drone p4 and was just wondering does anyone here use a Samsung tab A i noticed where its not a recommended tablet by phantom pilots or dji . Tablet was a gift today and if its not going to cut it ill return it.
I am using a Samsung tab A that I purchased to dedicate to my new p4. No problems yet.

Are you using the 2016 version? If so, DJI GO should run on it.

I used to use my 2015 model with older versions of DJI GO. I haven't used it lately, but I see people often complaining that DJI GO lags when using it. I'd recommend upgrading to something faster. If you've already unboxed the tablet though, you could try it out and see how it works for you.

Im seeing the same thing i think ill just give it to the wife. if it don't run well ill use a Samsung note 3 or my S6 until i get some flights under my belt. Thx for the help

Sent from my SM-G920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Welcome to the forum Shooke .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: Shooke
Thx Dirkclod,
I will be taking my first flight tomorrow if weather holds out. Got all my firmware updates, everything seems to be in order, so tomorrow.... We Fly

Reactions: microraptor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West