NEWBIE needs help in choosing a Part 107 course

Reaction score
I am looking at buying the Gleim Part 107 study guide course. I have their private pilot course and going through that as well. There are some overlaps I realize. I have owned a graphics and printing business for 30 years. A business opportunity presented itself recently that I can not refuse. I need to get my license ASAP.

I would like to know what courses have been helpful in obtaining the 107.

Any help good, bad or indifferent is very much appreciated.

Thanks for any guidance.

I Just got back from taking the test......passed with an 88%. I took the FAA Part 107 Ground School and studied for 10 days, everyday. All the tested information is actually in the supplement the FAA puts out, but the website has good quiz questions and if you can afford $150 is a good start. Its important not just to pass the test, but to fly safe......especially air spaces, airport structure, monitoring traffic, visual observer....all of this stuff is important for any drone pilot. I like uvagroundschool........once you start getting 90% quiz scores you can start to think about making an appointment for the test. Although there are harder questions on the FAA test, overall its easier than the final exam on the website!

I am looking at buying the Gleim Part 107 study guide course. I have their private pilot course and going through that as well. There are some overlaps I realize. I have owned a graphics and printing business for 30 years. A business opportunity presented itself recently that I can not refuse. I need to get my license ASAP.

I would like to know what courses have been helpful in obtaining the 107.

Any help good, bad or indifferent is very much appreciated.

Thanks for any guidance.

The other choice is to get someone in your area with a 107 and work under their permit, although there may be other filings that you are required to do....

Reactions: Mazin
I used RemotePilot101.com along with the FlightReady iOS app ($30) to compliment RP101. After 4 days of studying those and retaking the practice tests in them, I scored a 90% on the FAA test today. Also, I used a coupon code or whatever on RP101 to drop the price from $150 to $104. The code was MCW30. Case sensitive. Good luck to all!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl