Newbie here

Reaction score
Hey everyone. New to the site but not drones. I am about to purchase a mavic air and was planning on using my iPad mini wifi for flying. I assume all will work fine as far as the fukk display and make changes as well as RTH

My question is can I use my iPad cable and hook directly to the controller like my brother does with his mavic pro or do I need mini USB to lightning?

Thanks

Hey everyone. New to the site but not drones. I am about to purchase a mavic air and was planning on using my iPad mini wifi for flying. I assume all will work fine as far as the fukk display and make changes as well as RTH

My question is can I use my iPad cable and hook directly to the controller like my brother does with his mavic pro or do I need mini USB to lightning?

Thanks
I believe that you will need micro usb to lightning for that controller. People over at www.mavicpilots.com can help you better on questions of the Mavic Air.

I am about to purchase a mavic air and was planning on using my iPad mini wifi for flying. I assume all will work fine as far as the fukk display and make changes as well as RTH
All will be fine as long as it's an iPad Mini 2 (or higher).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT