Newbie help!!

Reaction score
Bought at P3 SE yesterday.

While learning to take off I hit a chair and crashed. Broke the roll arm and ribbon cable on the camera.

But my question is the RC and aircraft won’t stay linked. They will link normally but won’t stay. It’ll connect for approx 10 sec and then the link is lost. After 10 sec or so they will relink. It enters FailSafe mode and returns home.

Don’t know what to do. I’ve tried everything I can find on the matter but no help so far.

This all happened literally the first time it left the ground.
ANy help is greatly appreciated.

Hopefully, any connection issues will be fixed when you send it in for repair? Loss of connection, unless due to strong interference of other wireless devices, should not happen.

Well I’m hoping there is a self fix to this so I don’t have to send it in for repair. I’ve only had this thing for 12 hours

You can get both parts for around $25 from aliexpress. Seems better to try that first

Neon Euc,

I think you’re referring to the roll arm and ribbon. But my problem is that the remote control and the a/c won’t link and stay linked.
It’ll link and after a few seconds they I link themselves and a few seconds later they link again. And so on...

I haven't tried that. I have ordered new pitch, roll arms and ribbon cable. It will arrive tomorrow and I’ll get them changed out. I’m hoping there is a loose antenna wire somewhere that I can get fixed during the gimbal repair.

Just wondering if anyone else had the same issue and if so, what the fix was.
I’ll let you know if this fixes the issue. If it doesn’t, I will try connecting away from WiFi.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair