Newbie from Los Angeles

Reaction score
Good day, guys and gals! A friend of mine gave me a Syma X8sw drone and after fooling around with it, realized that it’s actually a very enjoyable past-time. Days passed and learned the basics ( maneuvering, recording, etc ). I decided that I want something a little better and got a good deal on a DJI Phantom 2 w/ gimbal and a gopro hero 3. I’m so much in love with it but because of its size and since I travel a lot in the islands, I thought that it would be better to get a smaller but powerful one. So I pulled the trigger on a Mavic pro. This drone bug bit me and I just can’t stop. I can’t wait for my next trip and make the most of it making recordings.
Thanks
Izzy

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

Welcome to the forum :)

Good day, guys and gals! A friend of mine gave me a Syma X8sw drone and after fooling around with it, realized that it’s actually a very enjoyable past-time. Days passed and learned the basics ( maneuvering, recording, etc ). I decided that I want something a little better and got a good deal on a DJI Phantom 2 w/ gimbal and a gopro hero 3. I’m so much in love with it but because of its size and since I travel a lot in the islands, I thought that it would be better to get a smaller but powerful one. So I pulled the trigger on a Mavic pro. This drone bug bit me and I just can’t stop. I can’t wait for my next trip and make the most of it making recordings.
Thanks
Izzy
Thanks
Izzy
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Izzy1970
Thanks
Izzy
Welcome to the forum and glad you like the hobby

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen