Newbie from Ireland(North)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .👍👍

Reactions: GFields
Hello all, just getting into this drone thing with my Phantom 3 Pro. Still concerned about do’s and don’ts.
Only flown a few times so far, bought the drone on EBay broken, fixed the IMU and all good.
Advice sought?
Hi and welcome to the forum. I am based in Devon, UK. Best advice I can give is to head to the CAA website and carefully study all the regulations relating to using drones in the UK. Then you will need to take the online knowledge test to prove that you understand the regulations and register yourself. Then apply the registration label to the drone.

Sounds a bit bureaucratic but it is simple enough and we then all get to enjoy our hobby safely and legally.

Enjoy your drone and have fun.

All the best, Martin

Reactions: snowy23 and GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello all, just getting into this drone thing with my Phantom 3 Pro. Still concerned about do’s and don’ts.
Only flown a few times so far, bought the drone on EBay broken, fixed the IMU and all good.
Advice sought?
Welcome to the forum!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi and welcome to the forum. I am based in Devon, UK. Best advice I can give is to head to the CAA website and carefully study all the regulations relating to using drones in the UK. Then you will need to take the online knowledge test to prove that you understand the regulations and register yourself. Then apply the registration label to the drone.

Sounds a bit bureaucratic but it is simple enough and we then all get to enjoy our hobby safely and legally.

Enjoy your drone and have fun.

All the best, Martin
Good Advise, Welcome to the forum, I based in Soutwold

Reactions: snowy23
Advice sought?
Nice to have Ulster in the forum.
I went to Uni for a year in Coleraine :D

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: snowy23

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member