Newbie again phantom 2 ????

Reaction score
Hello new to hobby ? Is with regular p2 can you use iPhone with it like I see people doing with other phantom 3s and I guess even phantom 2 vision....... from what I'm told mine is reg p2.. I do understand iPhone wil work with camera but I was curious about app for bird only????? Like I said I'm new to hobby..

The app for the P2 Vision is only for FPV view, you can't operate the drone like the newer drones. There are no special modes for Follow Me, Waypoints Etc. It is simply a view of your video feed.

Hello new to hobby ? Is with regular p2 can you use iPhone with it like I see people doing with other phantom 3s and I guess even phantom 2 vision....... from what I'm told mine is reg p2.. I do understand iPhone wil work with camera but I was curious about app for bird only????? Like I said I'm new to hobby..

The reason you cannot use your iPhone for an app is due to the fact that both the GoPro wifi and the P2 non-vision operate on the same frequency of 2.4GHz. By turning on the camera wifi you would interfere with the P2s receiver signal thus losing control of your craft.

Reactions: Leo1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl