Newb First Flight - P4A - Latest FW

Reaction score
WOW! I be hooked!

90 degrees with winds 12G17.

Had just received my P4A this past week and this was maiden flights. Installed latest FW cleanly a few nights ago.

Takeoffs/landings were all executed manually. All flights in Beginner Mode. All sensors On. Had a wind warning on RC once, so stayed somewhat low in altitude. Highest flight was 36ft. Most of flights were around 10-15 ft. Stayed within the 30M range and received warning when I hit the limit. All messages on RC were relevant to my flights. A few pics/vids taken along the way. Hover was stable in the wind and became very stable on landings.

All in all, very pleased.

WOW! I be hooked!

90 degrees with winds 12G17.

Had just received my P4A this past week and this was maiden flights. Installed latest FW cleanly a few nights ago.

Takeoffs/landings were all executed manually. All flights in Beginner Mode. All sensors On. Had a wind warning on RC once, so stayed somewhat low in altitude. Highest flight was 36ft. Most of flights were around 10-15 ft. Stayed within the 30M range and received warning when I hit the limit. All messages on RC were relevant to my flights. A few pics/vids taken along the way. Hover was stable in the wind and became very stable on landings.

All in all, very pleased.
Another first flight, with smiles :)

Reactions: rvrrat14

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl