New

Reaction score
Did some testing today for issues I had. Issue 1. When I plugged in FPV Goggles to P4P via USB the goggles would go black in 30 seconds. If I push the "Back" button under the goggles the picture came back but went black 30 seconds later. Issue 2. Plug the goggles into HDMI port and the Ipad lost its video feed. Unplug and the video comes back. I called DJI (advice was worthless), I asked friends and they didn't know the problem, I went to two or three chat groups and no one offered help. The Manual was entirely useless. So, to help out others in the group that may run across this issue, here's what I found out by going through menus one screen at a time. On the Ipad screen, three lines in upper right corner open the menu, go to the "HD" menu, when opened you see a tab that says "Simultaneous image output to app and HDMI". Turned that on and both screens now work at the same time. In the Goggles menu, the top tab reads "EOC mode" when you click that it says that when that mode is on, the goggles will go off every thirty seconds. Turned that click off and no more goggles going black.

Reactions: flockshot
Did some testing today for issues I had. Issue 1. When I plugged in FPV Goggles to P4P via USB the goggles would go black in 30 seconds. If I push the "Back" button under the goggles the picture came back but went black 30 seconds later. Issue 2. Plug the goggles into HDMI port and the Ipad lost its video feed. Unplug and the video comes back. I called DJI (advice was worthless), I asked friends and they didn't know the problem, I went to two or three chat groups and no one offered help. The Manual was entirely useless. So, to help out others in the group that may run across this issue, here's what I found out by going through menus one screen at a time. On the Ipad screen, three lines in upper right corner open the menu, go to the "HD" menu, when opened you see a tab that says "Simultaneous image output to app and HDMI". Turned that on and both screens now work at the same time. In the Goggles menu, the top tab reads "EOC mode" when you click that it says that when that mode is on, the goggles will go off every thirty seconds. Turned that click off and no more goggles going black.
While I'm on the "Goggles" subject, does anyone know how to change the goggle from metric to imperial when plugged into the USB port of P4P? This was asked three years ago and no one ever answered.

Thanks for your sleuting abilities. I have a small amount of time with the original version of these goggles and I’m hoping to have the Racing edition here soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20