New V 2.0 props for p4p ?

Crazy how it says they're available but won't even ship 10 to 15 days after payment.... what in the world is wrong with DJI

Crazy how it says they're available but won't even ship 10 to 15 days after payment
They often do this when releasing new products. You're basically getting in line to get the first available units when they start shipping. Another option would be to wait until other dealers have them in stock. Some of them are also taking pre-orders right now though too.

And also true to the DJI Store, 'ship in 10-15 days' really means 'ship in 10-15 days if we have them and if not, whenever..." Or it could also mean 'ship in 10-15 days after all of our resellers are shipping'

But what the hey, I ordered them anyway... I've gone for years without low noise props, I can go a few more weeks.

Last edited:
The V2 has a different motor and ESC controller and DJI claims that this 'contributes' to the noise reduction but they don't attempt to quantify it and if it has any effect at all it is going to be minute compared to the prop change, probably not even easily measurable. I expect the 'not as much' comment has mostly to do with them preferring that you would upgrade rather than just buy new props. ;)

The new motor/ESC combination is also claimed to be more power efficient although the review that I saw that compared flight times between a V1 and V2 (both using the new props) found less than a minute difference.
No comparison on longer flight times? or power consumption?

No comparison on longer flight times? or power consumption?

There is another review video floating around (the one by the German guy) that attempts to make a crude test, he hovered until the battery ran out (once on each set of props) but the difference was less than a minute, so down in the statistical noise really. I wouldn't expect any significant difference.

Reactions: K Henry
Reactions: K Henry and tml4191
Crazy how it says they're available but won't even ship 10 to 15 days after payment.... what in the world is wrong with DJI
They were available yesterday in very limited supply for immediate shipment for a few that requested advanced notification. Demand quickly outstripped supply, and they are essentially backordered now. $15 to ship $20 of propellers is ridiculous. I'll wait until B&H has them in stock, and order over $49 total to get free shipping! :cool:

They were available yesterday in very limited supply for immediate shipment for a few that requested advanced notification. Demand quickly outstripped supply, and they are essentially backordered now. $15 to ship $20 of propellers is ridiculous. I'll wait until B&H has them in stock, and order over $49 total to get free shipping! :cool:

EBay. 4/$40.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic