New update for Premiere Pro is insanely bad

Thanks WetDog, I will have to roll back until Adobe pulls there head out.

I realize my attitude was pretty crappy but yesterdays frustrations included numerous PP crashes after hours of work and on top of that PhantomPilots was locking me out due to someone or something hammering the site. All in all not a good day for me with hours of video to edit and no way to do it. I'll try to roll back and hopefully that will get me back up and running.

Brian

This tickled me, to know ones frustrations is to walk in their shoes, and I’ve been there brother, an amateur trying to do pro editing, also using PPCC17, yet to have an issue with it other than not knowing how to use all its capabilities, and having extremely short memory(me not the computer) But that’s if I’m lucky enough not to crash and get home with something to work with. Got our inspire in a pine tree this morning, working on recovery.

Reactions: Raptorman0909
This tickled me, to know ones frustrations is to walk in their shoes, and I’ve been there brother, an amateur trying to do pro editing, also using PPCC17, yet to have an issue with it other than not knowing how to use all its capabilities, and having extremely short memory(me not the computer) But that’s if I’m lucky enough not to crash and get home with something to work with. Got our inspire in a pine tree this morning, working on recovery.

I had my Inspire 1 Pro out just a couple weeks ago for the first time in over a year. For some reason the "auto" selection for comm channel was not working and I had numerous loss of signal issues even within 100m or less. I selected channel 14 manually and that fixed it. Strange!

I do hope you manage to retrieve your Inspire from the tree -- I had an incident with a tree with my Inspire but was fortunate to be able to fly it back and land it with a damaged prop -- see this video from a couple years ago...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Brian

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31