New to the forum

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been lurking the forum for a short while. I have been flying drones for around 4 years. My first was a Walkera QRX-350. It was okay,not very stable but it taught me how to fly. I thought it was pretty good until my son bought a Phantom 3 standard. I was blown away by how stable it was and how easy it was to fly! Also the ability to FPV was great!

Needless to say I went and purchased a P3P. Love to fly it! I just recently picked up a P4P. Still learning all the new features on it.
I guess that I'm a better pilot than photographer. Trying to learn how to set up the camera and take better shots. Along with that getting into editing. I just started using Hitfilm 4 Express. Plenty of tutorials on YouTube and the software is free. Anyone else use this or have other recommendations?

I also am looking at purchasing a DJI Osmo for filming. Would appreciate advice on that as well.

This site has already provided me with a wealth of information. Look forward to your replies.

Glenn

PS: North Georgia , United States

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

I have the Osmo+ if you had any questions. There is also a section of the forum for the Osmo.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl