New to naza mode question

Reaction score
When in naza mode all switch is on transmitter are up so should be in gps mode. My question is regarding the light why is it if I hover I get green lights but when I start to move around I go red until I hover again. I'm flying a phantom 2 vision plus v2.0

Are the rear lights solid red? Or, are they blinking red?

My other question is how do you set your home point. I see I was able to go thru the app to calibrate the Gps but I can't do it thru the transmitter like I use to on phantom mode.

Blinking red indicates some kind of low voltage battery issue. Is your battery performing okay? Is it puffy at all?

how do you set your home point
Toggle S2 between the middle and bottom position 5 times. This will only work if you have 6+ satellites.

See more details here the DJI Wiki.

Last edited:
Flew it with 3 different batteries last night same results the phantom flys fine no problems with control no errors on screen. If I switch to ioc home lock or course lock the lights go yellow as they should. If I flip the switch to fail safe it works perfect. Just when everything is off and on gps mode I see a lot of red lights. But the phantom responds normal

Are you near an airport?

Yes i am about a mile away. The system let me know im in a no fly zone and limits my hight restriction. btw that is a great feature.

Could that be causing all the red lights if I put it back in phantom mode it is fine. But love the features of naza

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers