New Releases of P3 Standard w/2.7K & P3 4K

ok yeah this is getting odd.... all the retailers raised their price today to 999... while DJI lowered it to 799... was 999 on DJI less than an hour ago. cancelling my order from adorama and ordering directly from DJI.

Keep an eye on eBay everyone too. I just ordered the Advanced for 799 from DJI but there was a pro (open box, not flown) with extra battery for 1075

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I suspect they all prematurely lowered the price to match DJI's lowered price. Now that DJI has lowered the direct price they will all switch back shortly to the $799 price.

So weird all of this... Just happy I got the Advanced and ended up not paying 999

I'll sell you my standard with backpack and extra battery.

I dumped it once I have the video it's fine. I'm selling for a new model for wife an I. Private message me if interested.

QUOTE="ApexP3Pilot, post: 622730, member: 47938"]Doesnt look like this forum has a for sale section... guess ill be hitting craigslist[/QUOTE]

I personally would not buy a phantom that doesn't use lightbridge. Wifi is simply not good enough.

I'm getting great range out of mine.

I ordered one yesterday but they are backordered from Adorama. We going to cancel and order one from bhphotovideo but the price went back up to $999.

dji phantom 3 Page 2: | B&H Photo Video

upload_2016-1-6_20-12-10.png

I personally would not buy a phantom that doesn't use lightbridge. Wifi is simply not good enough.
I've got a 2- P3P's, P3A, and 2- P2V+ v.3's. One P3A and one P2V+ have the ItElite panels and have I have no problem with wifi. The P2V+ gets out over two miles and the P3S goes even farther.

I exchanged emails with Helipal about the P3A that just came in mail today.
I asked they about the 30 day price guarantee and they said, no can do

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj