P3 Firmware New release v1.10.90

Reaction score
Was poking around the P3A DJI page and see there is a new release posted.

Whose first to try?

Overview:

1. All-in-One firmware version updated to v1.10.90.

2. DJI GO app iOS version updated to v3.1.0.

3. DJI GO app Android version updated to v3.1.0.
What’s New:

1. Optimized Flight Restriction Zone management by deleting flight restrictions for some abandoned airports.

2. Optimized HDR+RAW format photos.

3. Improved motor performance to prevent occasional overheating resulting from a motor stall.

4. Slowed motor stopping time to three seconds during flight.

Last edited:
This one sounds interesting...

'Slowed motor stopping time to three seconds during flight.
Maybe it's a combination of Chinese and English (once again) and makes no sense at all. Get it together DJi - we speak english out here, sick of trying to decipher crap information.

Reactions: NRJ
Maybe it's a combination of Chinese and English (once again) and makes no sense at all. Get it together DJi - we speak english out here, sick of trying to decipher crap information.

Yes, it's always been that... and DJI never really giving out correct/good information on new firmware. They have an office in CA where most of the people speak English and many speak Chinese languages. They could easily do a much better job.

I tried the new firmware yesterday. I had no problems. I will get some time in this morning and update if anything comes up. So far I've noticed no change.

TK

I tried the new version this morning and it will not work on my P3A. I have talked with them twice and the second time they advised that I was not alone. It is currently being investigated. The update would start but the beeper would go steady at about 60 secs and the gimbal light stayed solid red. I also tried to install the previous version. This time it appeared to be upgrading but at about 10 minutes into it, the beeper and the red led went solid. What's a mother to do?

I just updated mine. Took much longer than previous upgrades but it did take. I haven't flown yet...curious on the RAW updates

Installed this the day it was released and flew it yesterday. Unfortunately the terrible live video interference that i have expierienced since the last firmware is still there. Video breaks up constantly.
I thought ok, i will downgrade to 1.8.8 again " this firmware works good for me" but it appears the latest firmware is not downgrade compatable as the process will not begin. I have downgraded a couple of times before so i know i am doing every thing right. Stuck with terrible video feed now. Doh!

I installed it last night but the weather has been horrible and haven't had a chance to fly yet.

Installed this the day it was released and flew it yesterday. Unfortunately the terrible live video interference that i have expierienced since the last firmware is still there. Video breaks up constantly.
I thought ok, i will downgrade to 1.8.8 again " this firmware works good for me" but it appears the latest firmware is not downgrade compatable as the process will not begin. I have downgraded a couple of times before so i know i am doing every thing right. Stuck with terrible video feed now. Doh!
According to the release notes, the last downgradeble firmware was v1.8.90.
v1.9.60 and v1.10.90 can not be downgraded.

Just updated - with no problems :) - it included 3 loud chimes and a no lights "session" towards the end of the 14 minute update - a full success message on the sd card and displays 1.10 in the app as well - so flight test tomorrow but all seems well - connects to the app fine , you do get a new alert when you start without out the props attached it knows they are missing or loose! - plus take a good 3secs to stop when you do a CSC - where before it was almost immediate... smiles all round.

Still on 1.8 firmware, ios 9and go app 2.8.3. Over 300 flights and not a single issue. Think I will pass!

I did a ground run with the new FW and the only change I noticed is the C2 button setting. I originally had it set for front LED lights but the FW changed it to camera settings. You might want to just recheck all your settings. I haven't flown it yet.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic