New Pilot

• Thread starter Deleted member 125193
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 125193

Well. I'm an old RC flyer retired and trying to keep out of trouble. Currently flying a Phantom 3 Pro with great results and working on restricted licensing in Canada. Thinking about looking at the Inspires but confusing on model and how you can tell which it is? Looking forward to some interesting topics and ideas.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

Thanks, I live up by Slave lake and working on my on my advanced. Currently flying a Phantom 3 Pro on DJI Pilot with pretty good success. I also have a Tello wit mega hours on the poor thing...lol Tell me what your up to, what ru flying.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thanks, I live up by Slave lake and working on my on my advanced. Currently flying a Phantom 3 Pro on DJI Pilot with pretty good success. I also have a Tello wit mega hours on the poor thing...lol Tell me what your up to, what ru flying.
I'm in Edmonton. I also fly a P3P with just a basic license. Just fly for fun. I do fly all year round and can confirm the P3P can handle cold temps. I've flown mine once at minus 31C as a test and had no issues other than cold hands lol. Definitely don't be afraid to fly in winter, which we have a lot of here lol.

You've come to the right place. Welcome aboard.
s-l300.jpg

Reactions: Mavikhan

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20