New Phantom 4 Pro Owner

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Kevin. Just received my Phantom 4 Pro on Thursday, coming from the Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K. So far I REALLY enjoy flying the P4P. Nothing wrong with the Yuneec, but the DJI P4P is in a different class. I own an iPad 4 pro that isn't compatible with the DJI Go4 app, so I ordered the Nexus 7 (2013) WiFi/LTE due to having no cellphones that showed up on the compatibility list. However, before the Nexus arrived, I tested out my Motorola G5 plus (4GB ram/64GB). I discovered it works flawlessly with DJI's app, very pleased. Still working on the camera settings etc., hoping to learn quite a bit from fellow users.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: cyzerman
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Thank you for the warm welcome @LuvMyTJ.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl