New Owner of P2V+, How Do You Extend Flight Range?

Reaction score
Guys, I just brought this about two weeks ago but have only had a chance to fly it about 3x. I love this thing and it's so much easier to deal with versus my 3D helicopters which are a PITA and can be difficult to control. I don't know where my stupid user's manual is at (my house is literally full of junk) and thought one of you guys would be nice enough to tell me how increase my flight range. I believe out the box the factory has it set at some limited height and distance but I want to change those values. Also, regardless of the range set will it always fly back home once it's out of range? I again thank you guys in advance for your time and assistance and only wish I would have brought one of these much sooner.

Cheers

Guys, I just brought this about two weeks ago but have only had a chance to fly it about 3x. I love this thing and it's so much easier to deal with versus my 3D helicopters which are a PITA and can be difficult to control. I don't know where my stupid user's manual is at (my house is literally full of junk) and thought one of you guys would be nice enough to tell me how increase my flight range. I believe out the box the factory has it set at some limited height and distance but I want to change those values. Also, regardless of the range set will it always fly back home once it's out of range? I again thank you guys in advance for your time and assistance and only wish I would have brought one of these much sooner.

Cheers
You can always download it and have it available all times

Flight distance is going to be based on you transmitter cand receiver antenna signal distance. USA recommends a max height of 400 ft and distance is line of sight. Many pilots however extend the distance with antenna mods. Also the DJI app will let you fly way points out to 1625 ft. But there are 3rd party apps that will go mush further. You might cheat a little on the distance but I would not exceed the altitude to prevent endangering aircraft. Other countries have different limits. Enjoy and be safe.

I'm going to post a link to a thread where one of the forum members basically re-wrote the owners manual with clearer English. I've printed this out and compared it to the original and there isn't anything left out. So now I carry it with me in addition to the original.

http://www.phantompilots.com/thread...r-all-phantom-vision-and-vision-owners.23597/

Look for the Dropbox link at the bottom of the first post.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic