new, old guy from michigan,retired from aviation maintenance.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Well, that like having a Pilot hearing "Birds, what birds", and a voice announcing "Flameout on #1,2,3...&4"

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Ok thanks for the warm welcome, this is too much fun not to buy another one
Welcome! Maybe try a p3 till you get the hang of it. You can total 4 of those for the price of one p4p +. Good basic drone to learn flying skills. There is a learning curve .Does your p4p+ have any salvageable parts? If DJI will replace your p4p+, still might be fun to fly a p3 around to learn without the sweat.

Welcome! Maybe try a p3 till you get the hang of it. You can total 4 of those for the price of one p4p +. Good basic drone to learn flying skills. There is a learning curve .Does your p4p+ have any salvageable parts? If DJI will replace your p4p+, still might be fun to fly a p3 around to learn without the sweat.
Maybe a few salvageable Parts like Motors just the camera ripped the gimbal all the way off. All of the sensors in electronics on the inside probably could be used, too high tech in my eyes aren't as good 4 the brain surgery it would take to fix it LOL

Maybe a few salvageable Parts like Motors just the camera ripped the gimbal all the way off. All of the sensors in electronics on the inside probably could be used, too high tech in my eyes aren't as good 4 the brain surgery it would take to fix it LOL
That's a shame. You will have a lot of people wanting your parts. Take pictures of it and you will have someone wanting to buy it. Check out the prices on the parts. You could recover some of your money.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate crash. Hope it wasn't too bad.

Newbie here as well. Just got a phantom P4+ this morning and was planning on doing some sim time first just to get the hang of the sticks. Is the sim worth it?

Haven’t given it a fair try . But what little I played with it, wasn’t to impressed. Been to busy setting up new iPad to p4p. Wanted bigger screen. Now have 6.6 x9.4

Newbie here as well. Just got a phantom P4+ this morning and was planning on doing some sim time first just to get the hang of the sticks. Is the sim worth it?
Welcome to the forum!

I prefer practicing in a wide open area. That allows me to gain actual experience without having to worry about crashing into obstacles.

that's also my plan but I would like to at least get the stick commands down. Also it is snowing and forecast to snow through tomorrow so I don't think I will get in any air time this weekend. Looking forward to being part of the community here!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl