New Member from Phoenix

Reaction score
Hello - I'm Rod Haberer, flying a personal Phantom-2 in Phoenix, Arizona. Great flying drone, but I have problems with FPV video return. Can anyone recommend a forum that has a fix for this problem?
I also fly DJI Inspire-2 and Mavic Pro drones at my job as a producer at FOX-10 KSAZ-TV in Phoenix Arizona, and I have a FAA Part-107 license. Great to meet you all, thanks for the help.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Be sure and try out the brand new commercial forum and take a chance on winning that brand new DJI P4P Obsidian! Commercial Drone Pilots Forum

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0ROJYyg.png

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Can anyone recommend a forum that has a fix for this problem?
This is a great forum to come for help. Try searching for a solution or create a new thread with a detailed description of your problem.

Welcome to a great forum with lots of helpful folks and hello from Gold Canyon !

Hello guys I jus got my first Phantom 3 Standard yesterday.. this is my first time flying and I wanna fly this baby really bad.. I live on 12 street and Indian school Phoenix, is there any good open places where I can fly? I looked up a lot either it’s way to west or south any thanks really appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing