new iOS version 1.0.37

Reaction score
let's hope this time they done it right :roll:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 632
I have downloaded the latest revisions of the DJI Vision and DJI Assistant apps to iTunes. Both apps were successfully updated to my iPad Mini but will not update to my iPhone 5 - both are running the latest iOS. When the iPhone is connected to iTunes, both apps show 'Update' in the Apps Tab but will not update. Has anyone else had this problem/

on my ip4s just updated without any hassle
try to remove the app then install again ... you will loose the settings but is a minor nuisance

Geert said:
Nice, it shows the battery level of the remote extender.

The extender battery level. Is that the "2793" figure? If so... What does that figure represent???

Thanks...
-slinger

gunslinger said:
Geert said:

The extender battery level. Is that the "2793" figure? If so... What does that figure represent???

Thanks...
-slinger

LOL 2793 is the number of Photos that can be saved to the SD card at the current image settings.

xgeek said:
gunslinger said:
Geert said:

Thanks...
-slinger

LOL 2793 is the number of Photos that can be saved to the SD card at the current image settings.

Oh... :oops: :oops: :oops:

I see the picture of the extender, but no indication of battery life. I know I'm even more dense than usual this morning (pre-coffee) but... I don't get it... :(

Geert said:
gunslinger said:
Geert said:

Thanks...
-slinger

It is the symbol above the "2793".
My extender was fully loaded, I guess the blue color will change in red when the battery needs to be recharged.

Also now you can choose 640x480 30fps as preview. Makes a big difference.

In the left corner down , this symbol now is updated in real time. I think this is a very nice feature. Now you can see constantly in which direction your bird is flying without touching the screen. I like it very much.

I did 3 flights, no problems ,everything worked fine.

Geert.

Yeah... I saw the symbol. I was under the impression they'd give us either a percentage of battery life left or a voltage reading. Having it go red when it needs to be re-charged is something, though... I guess... If that symbol starts to lose some of the blue as the battery runs down, that'd work too. Mine was recently topped off, so I wouldn't see that yet, if that's the case...

-slinger

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl