New in CT

Reaction score
'Lo all

I happen to know that the wife got me a Phantom 3 Pro that I will be unwrapping for Xmas.

Been doing lot's of reading - excited and nervous!

Reactions: dirkclod and Phil56
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: Smotz
Welcome to the forum Smotz .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: Smotz and J Dot
I do have some questions!

This is my first drone - what is the consensus on DJI Care / Insurance ? Why is the 3 Pro the most expensive ?

It's going to be pretty cold when I unwrap this on X-Mas up here in CT. How does everyone feel about practicing indoors ?

I wouldn't practice inside if you are new to the phantom , just my opinion . congrats on an awesome gift.

Ah, you mean the price of DJI Care. That's interesting. Perhaps the P4 costs less for DJI to repair.

Reactions: Smotz
I have 2 P3Ps...they have the long range because of the Lightbridge communications link between the controller and bird;
has the upgraded camera so can take the best video. If you are gonna fly indoors, or around trees or buildings, spend
$10-$20 to get the removable prop guards. .you won't regret it.

I have 2 P3Ps...they have the long range because of the Lightbridge communications link between the controller and bird;
has the upgraded camera so can take the best video. If you are gonna fly indoors, or around trees or buildings, spend
$10-$20 to get the removable prop guards. .you won't regret it.
roger that

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arthurbiss