New here, need help

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm fairly new to drones and quadcopters. I've built one on my own and decided to buy a p3s. I returned it a few days later thinking about buying the p34k. But now I can't decide to just rebuy the standard or buy the 4K , since the live feed for the 4K is only 480p. Is the quality for the live feed really that much of a difference between the 720p on the standard? Trying to keep it under $600. The live fpv feed is the only thing that's having me deciding on wether or not to buy the 4K or sticking with standard.

Welcome to the forum Saul .
I have both with the latest being the 4K . I can't see no noticeable difference but I have old eyes . I will say I wish I had got the 4K first
as I love the TX and the other features it has . I got lucky and got mine from BuyDig for 499.00 Their higher now but is a great deal . IMO

Welcome to the forum Saul .
I have both with the latest being the 4K . I can't see no noticeable difference but I have old eyes . I will say I wish I had got the 4K first
as I love the TX and the other features it has . I got lucky and got mine from BuyDig for 499.00 Their higher now but is a great deal . IMO

I literally just bought the 4K right now, couldn't find it at that price tho. Any attachments or mods you'd recommend?

I literally just bought the 4K right now, couldn't find it at that price tho. Any attachments or mods you'd recommend?
I think you will be pleased . Right off I would get used to it and if your not happy with your range or whatever there are many threads on distance mods . . Start reading all you can before it gets here and download that manual and read it well .
Anything after that just ask :)

Reactions: dirtybum
I think you will be pleased . Right off I would get used to it and if your not happy with your range or whatever there are many threads on distance mods . . Start reading all you can before it gets here and download that manual and read it well .
Anything after that just ask :)
I've read a lot about the DBS antennas and heard good things. I appreciate the help!

I've read a lot about the DBS antennas and heard good things. I appreciate the help!
You are welcome Saul and they are what I like . There are lot's more options and read all before you do make up my mind .
Just take it slow bro :)

Have a Samsung 4K tv looks great with droin footage

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile

You are welcome Saul and they are what I like . There are lot's more options and read all before you do make up my mind .

I've got a question. I haven't done too much with the drone, just some recording. Just today I pulled the micro sd card out and put it in a note 3 phone to see the playback( laptop gave out and desktop sucks) but the video is very choppy, laggy. Any ideas? I've played back video from a standard p3 at 2.7k and it played back just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes.

Is there any way to convert a wifi connected phantom to a lightbridge connected transmitter?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic