New here, need help

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm fairly new to drones and quadcopters. I've built one on my own and decided to buy a p3s. I returned it a few days later thinking about buying the p34k. But now I can't decide to just rebuy the standard or buy the 4K , since the live feed for the 4K is only 480p. Is the quality for the live feed really that much of a difference between the 720p on the standard? Trying to keep it under $600. The live fpv feed is the only thing that's having me deciding on wether or not to buy the 4K or sticking with standard.

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Saul .
I have both with the latest being the 4K . I can't see no noticeable difference but I have old eyes . I will say I wish I had got the 4K first
as I love the TX and the other features it has . I got lucky and got mine from BuyDig for 499.00 Their higher now but is a great deal . IMO

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Saul .
I have both with the latest being the 4K . I can't see no noticeable difference but I have old eyes . I will say I wish I had got the 4K first
as I love the TX and the other features it has . I got lucky and got mine from BuyDig for 499.00 Their higher now but is a great deal . IMO

I literally just bought the 4K right now, couldn't find it at that price tho. Any attachments or mods you'd recommend?

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I literally just bought the 4K right now, couldn't find it at that price tho. Any attachments or mods you'd recommend?
I think you will be pleased . Right off I would get used to it and if your not happy with your range or whatever there are many threads on distance mods . . Start reading all you can before it gets here and download that manual and read it well .
Anything after that just ask :)

Reactions: dirtybum
Reaction score
I think you will be pleased . Right off I would get used to it and if your not happy with your range or whatever there are many threads on distance mods . . Start reading all you can before it gets here and download that manual and read it well .
Anything after that just ask :)
I've read a lot about the DBS antennas and heard good things. I appreciate the help!

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I've read a lot about the DBS antennas and heard good things. I appreciate the help!
You are welcome Saul and they are what I like . There are lot's more options and read all before you do make up my mind .
Just take it slow bro :)

Reaction score
Have a Samsung 4K tv looks great with droin footage

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile

Reaction score
You are welcome Saul and they are what I like . There are lot's more options and read all before you do make up my mind .

I've got a question. I haven't done too much with the drone, just some recording. Just today I pulled the micro sd card out and put it in a note 3 phone to see the playback( laptop gave out and desktop sucks) but the video is very choppy, laggy. Any ideas? I've played back video from a standard p3 at 2.7k and it played back just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

RodPad

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Yes.

Reaction score

Is there any way to convert a wifi connected phantom to a lightbridge connected transmitter?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZiyueXiao