New guy!

Reaction score
Hey all

Scored a deal in a p3s yesterday. Was eyeing a phantom 1 fully loaded with fpv monitor etc.. Pro case and all, but having the poor battery life made me hesitate. Luckily I did as minutes later a standard came up locally and picked it up an hour later. Brand new in the box.

Flew it today after doing the firmware updates.. Wow. Steady flying! Gimbal does a great job keeping that camera steady! I brought it up to about 100 feet just to get a feel.. Very impressed. I'm using a note 3 as my fpv and also have a iPad Air 2 which I can use once I find a good mount for it.

Question I have.. It seems the video stops recording randomly? I don't recall stopping it yet when watching it after, half the video is missing. Any ideas??

Thanks!

Are you sure the video was not split into two videos? The max size is 4 GB. It'll split when it reaches that size.

Welcome to the forum Jezzy :)
Just curios ...how are you reading the card ? Through the side port or taking it out .
And to what .

Reactions: Clampit
Thank you!

I've taken out the card and put it into a card reader on my Mac Pro.
Seems to be the best way to do it..ill check the free space on the card, perhaps it's filled the 8gb!

I seem to have problems taking it out (big fingers) and just plug into side port :rolleyes:
I do format every time afterwards though through the app . Might not should but is just a habit from my Vision .
Don't know if cleaning your card will help ..just was curious :)

I didn't format the card so I will do so before my next flight. Grrr raining today!! Yes not easy to take the card out. I do have a 32 or 64 gb card here to replace the tiny 8gb one ;)

I didn't format the card so I will do so before my next flight. Grrr raining today!! Yes not easy to take the card out. I do have a 32 or 64 gb card here to replace the tiny 8gb one ;)
I don't know if that will help Jezzy but maybe it will . It just became a habit with me that carried over :)

FYI You don't pull the card out. First push the card in and then it will release further out so you can then pull it out.

Reactions: dirkclod
I keep reading that people are struggling to get the SD card out, I don't understand what the problem is. I find it easier than both my gopros and my mobious. You guys that are struggling do turn the phantom off first don't you? easy peasy access.

Welcome jezzy :)

I keep reading that people are struggling to get the SD card out, I don't understand what the problem is. I find it easier than both my gopros and my mobious. You guys that are struggling do turn the phantom off first don't you? easy peasy access.

Welcome jezzy :)
Well duh marty . Is kinda hard to catch if ya have it powered on :)
And not ...easy peasy ...if ya got man size hands ;)

Well duh marty . Is kinda hard to catch if ya have it powered on :)
And not ...easy peasy ...if ya got man size hands ;)
download (7).jpe

I have got Man size hands, I have :p

Both of you are idiots!
:rolleyes:

Actually I was LMAO over the visuals. Well played both of you.

But seriously, I had some issues with removing the SD card the first time and it was not powered on, nor was it an issue with my "man hands" [emoji23]Once I removed it, I was able to realign the card and it when in and out much easier.

Actually I was LMAO over the visuals. Well played both of you.

But seriously, I had some issues with removing the SD card the first time and it was not powered on, nor was it an issue with my "man hands" [emoji23]Once I removed it, I was able to realign the card and it when in and out much easier.
It happens Shade . I had to get mine out with a sharp blade . I think it was just shoved in wrong .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl