New guy in the house :)

Reaction score
Hey guys, and girls, I am sure there are some???

Just wanted to say hello from the UK

I am about to invest in the P3 Professional, so I will over the next few days have questions I am sure :)

Chris

Reactions: mmee1992
Welcome to the party :)

Reactions: Pepperami
Hey :)

Thanks for the replies guys!!

Im on the South Coast Jonny, 14 or so miles west of Brighton, a place called Goring By Sea :)

I ordered mine today, and its coming tomorrow!!! Extra Battery Combo so I have around 40 mins of safe flying time

mmee thanks for the link mate, appreciated, I wanted to have a read up, and I have a few questions, but will post those now in a new Thread :)

Chris

Chris, just a little warning. If you ask a question that's been asked before there are people here who instead of simply answering the question in one sentence will go off on tangents on how you should research the forum, it's been answered before, blah blah blah. Gets really silly.

Ok no worries and thanks for the heads up, I am more than happy to research my questions in future, I have just asked a couple in a new thread and simply didn't think about that, thank you :)

Welcome Chris:):)
Chris, just a little warning. If you ask a question that's been asked before there are people here who instead of simply answering the question in one sentence will go off on tangents on how you should research the forum, it's been answered before, blah blah blah. Gets really silly.
There are questions that have been answered many times on this forum, some were asked yesterday and there may be 50 posts on a particular topic. A bit of research all ways help to answer your questions. The may be several answers to questions, so it benefits anyone, newbie or oldie to research before asking. You may be surprised what you learn about different topics. If I miss several days of looking at the questions asked on the forum, I would always do a little searching on the topic.
So don't get offended if you don't get a quick direct answer.:)

Hey Bob :)

Yeah I will have a hunt around before I ask the questions :)

It's nice to post though, I will contribute where I can but I'm a novice at the moment :)

Hey :)

Thanks for the replies guys!!

Im on the South Coast Jonny, 14 or so miles west of Brighton, a place called Goring By Sea :)

I ordered mine today, and its coming tomorrow!!! Extra Battery Combo so I have around 40 mins of safe flying time

mmee thanks for the link mate, appreciated, I wanted to have a read up, and I have a few questions, but will post those now in a new Thread :)

Chris

Just seen this reply now :)

I'm from Manchester let me know if your up here some time like wise if I'm down.

Where did you order yours from? I orders direct from DJI Saturday says 15 days :(

I got the combo deal too

This is a troll post if I ever saw one, I just finished reading your complaints in the other post. A simple "Please make use of the 'search' function' would have been sufficient.
As for Pepperaml, welcome to the forum and the world of flying (if this is your 1st one) Don't mind frankie011, he is not having a good day :)

Hey Bob :)

Yeah I will have a hunt around before I ask the questions :)

It's nice to post though, I will contribute where I can but I'm a novice at the moment :)
I wouldn't worry too much. Just don't be surprised if you get the people that are rude when you ask a question that has already been asked. Ask away, thats what the forum is for. Hopefully we can help.

Cheers guys :)

In response to where I got mine, having read the DJI forums for a while, I decided with the amount of hassle people seem to have with Warranty if something goes wrong that is a technical fault, a genuine hardware error, then I needed to buy it from an Authorised DJI dealer, so I have the warranty if its needed, as DJI Require a proof of purchase and it to have been brought through an authorised dealer

http://www.techtrial.co.uk/

Had a few lengthy conversations with the owner, Tim, and I paid yesterday and its arriving today (Hopefully!!)

These are in very short supply, I spoke to Tim on Monday originally, and he called yesterday morning to say they had two of them, and did I want one of them as I had sort of hinted as soon as he had it, I wanted it :)

Ebay seems ideal to some people, but having read up a little on things, like once its connected to the DJ App its then registered to that person, and getting it changed is a nightmare, also you never know how its been treated either, and when I read the "Only opened to check the contents" alarm bells ring!!

I ordered mine from DJI also was told 15 days due to the battery. I guess I should have ordered the battery separate

Welcome aboard and many happy flights to you. As mentioned, a search can help - it's just not that easy to find out how to do it! On the top right hand part of your screen there is a wee magnifying glass that accesses the search function, but you can't see it until you scroll down the screen a little. It gets hidden behind the big grey bar! Maybe that's why newbies ask so many repeat questions! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.