New guy here

Reaction score
Hello and thank you for adding me !! I have a phantom 3 standard I got about a year ago . I absolutely love it !! The only thing is I got the extended range antennas and after installing them my drone won't go over 30m ??? Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong ?

Have you checked the app and sure your not in beginners mode .
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Hello and thank you for adding me !! I have a phantom 3 standard I got about a year ago . I absolutely love it !! The only thing is I got the extended range antennas and after installing them my drone won't go over 30m ??? Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong ?
Welcome from NZ
30m sounds like sign in to app might be needed,,that gives a 30 50 restriction,,,beginner mode off or losing signal at that range

Welcome to the forum! :)

my drone won't go over 30m
What happens when you reach 30m? Do you see any notifications in DJI GO at that point?

Would it be okay if I take a look at your TXT flight log? If so, please upload it here and post the link back here. You'll find instructions for locating the TXT file on that page if needed.

I post this anyway or check these settings ,,,I just tryed with distance limit on and factory settings is 30 so check if that on or off...sounds just like you discribe,I'm not sure install cause this or you would have very bad transmission issues
Screenshot_20190421-105719.jpg
Screenshot_20190421-105818.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome.
P3S was my first quad. Love it. But the range can be pretty short. I upgraded to a refurbed P3Advanced. Love it too. It's now my main quad with the Standard shelved as back up if needed.

Are you sure you are not hitting a NFZ?

i know my friend had a standard and he also put them and the drone disconnected on first flight and did not fly back...... I went to the last known location marked on the map but it wasnt there

i know my friend had a standard and he also put them and the drone disconnected on first flight and did not fly back...... I went to the last known location marked on the map but it wasnt there
I noticed today that as soon as it's gets around 30m I lose the signal . So I'm going to makes sure I have everything connected right ??

Ok I check all three connection in the transmitter and they're all good . It's not in beginner mode and as soon as it gets to about 30m high I lose the signal and it says "landing" this really has me baffled !!

[QUOTE = "Brittonboy, post: 1438498, miembro: 119652"]
Hola y gracias por agregarme !! Tengo un estándar fantasma 3 que obtuve hace aproximadamente un año. ¡Absolutamente me encanta! Lo único es que obtuve las antenas de rango extendido y, después de instalarlas, mi avión no superará los 30 m. ¿Alguna idea sobre lo que estoy haciendo mal?
[/CITAR]
Si pudieras darnos el modelo de las antenas, sería bueno ayudarte.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair