New Firmware is up

Yes guys.....did update from 1.1.9......them manually, did install apk (Android).

Yes.....FW and RC are updated......don`t understand....

Yes guys.....did update from 1.1.9......them manually, did install apk (Android).

Yes.....FW and RC are updated......don`t understand....

I guess this is why we should really keep up with the updates. The RC was NOT updated from the prior FW version.

Wrong.
The RC was updated with 1.3.2.0 fw....like on the manual says....

Wrong.
The RC was updated with 1.3.2.0 fw....like on the manual says....

Huh? Is there controversy here? Must have misread your post. I thought you said it was from 1.1.9 and that you "don't understand". Gotta get me some new reading glasses.

Sorry....english not my native language...

The P3A was updated with last FW.
The RC was updated with 1.3.2.0 fw, was writen in the instructions. I did it because i never had updated it....

Photo:
rirxut.png

What im i missing here?

Got it. No harm, no foul. I have a LOT of respect for ANYONE who speaks a second language ... I speak (with varying degrees of success) a couple of languages, so I understand how challenging it can be. Oh ... and happy flying ahead!

Yes....i also speak a few languages...write them is another history ;-)

Any clue about not having acess to new functions?

I just installed the newest firmware, only took about 10 min. Below are the results

Result: Success.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:14 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.03.0020.bin
Upgrading ...

========== 2015.08.06 10:55:30 =====================
Upgrading ...

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect======
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

Packet: P3X_FW_V01.04.0010.bin
Upgrading ...

Upgrading ...

Upgrading ...

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:11 remo-con disconnect======
Upgrading ...

Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

My light went solid green and stayed that way till I turned it off, I waited about 10 min before turning off the done.

Yes....i also speak a few languages...write them is another history ;-)

Any clue about not having acess to new functions?

You have to be flying to use them easily, BUT ..

.Make sure you have multiple flight mode enabled.
Push the left switch to the "F" position, and you will see a new icon to the LEFT of the large status icon at the top of your screen.
Tap that icon and a new menu will open with the new modes.

Reactions: Mordor
You have to be flying to use them easily, BUT ..

.Make sure you have multiple flight mode enabled.
Push the left switch to the "F" position, and you will see a new icon to the LEFT of the large status icon at the top of your screen.
Tap that icon and a new menu will open with the new modes.

Man you`re the hero!

I made a crazy kamikaze flight here on the room.....then it appears!

I wish i could pay you a lots of beer here....and here, you can drink, sing and whatever with freedom!

THANK YOU!!

Man you`re the hero!

I made a crazy kamikaze flight here on the room.....then it appears!

I wish i could pay you a lots of beer here....and here, you can drink, sing and whatever with freedom!

THANK YOU!!

Hey my pleasure. Where are you from? Beer sounds pretty good. Bist du Deutscher? Singen kann ich nicht, aber Biertrinken ist etwas anderes.

Ich ben aus Portugal....

Sorry but the German is not my strong....ehehhehe
Feel free to ask any beer quantity ant time you travel to Porto- Portugal!

Sorry the OFF guys ;-)

Reactions: JohnK
If anyone is having problems with the new update loading, try copying your file to the SD card with USB 2.0 ports.. Worked for me after several attempts using UsB 3.0 ports and no luck!

First fly after update FW and RC:
- Made a IMU calibration....
- Then i made a small flight around my apartment....on see sight.

First impressions:
- Seems more faster....maybe it was my impression. The new 2.7K video mode is activated on the top of the camera.

Like the other user......where the F**** are the new options??? I even change between flight modes and.....nothing...

Apart that, so far, i advise the update, even old sckool 1.1.9 fw like me before...:D
You have ton switch Flight Control (close to the Gimbal Dial) from P mode to "F" mode and then a new icon show up by the ready to fly (Green Bar top center)

Just wait for the green status light on the camera. The rest of the noises and lights are just a show.

:)

The really loud beeping was the Phantom cleaning up the previous failed attempt. I had to stick it in a wooden box it was so loud!

Now it's back to the normal little quiet beeps. Amazing how long this takes. Thankfully I have a lot of video to edit.

UPDATE: 2nd time lucky. It finished. All is well.
Ian-

Mine is doing the same thing you are describing. Its doing the really loud beeping like an alarm clock and has no lights on or off other than the gimbal light.
I have turned it on and let it go for about 30 minutes. After about 25 minutes, the camera light goes green, but it still is doing the alarm clock beeping.
How long did yours take and did it finally stop beeping on its own once it cleaned up the botched upgrade?
I need to get this thing fixed so I can fly it.
Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20