New Firmware is up

Did everyone notice that the new bin file size is only 64MB Vs. 93MB for the 1.3.20 version? I would have thought with more features it would have been a larger file?
That's because 1.3.2 includes also RC updates, the last version don't.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 unsynchronized ======
Packet: P3S_FW_V01.04.0010.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

Im OK guys? Can i fly??

OK. Update started normally with several minutes of beeps and now it's just been sitting there buzzing non-stop for the past 15 minutes. This can't be normal. I think it's hung.

UPDATE: Yup, as I thought.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.04.0010.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Failed.
Reboot the aircraft and try to upgrade the firmware again.

wait for light camera be a solid green....ignore all the rest.....go and drink a beer...

OK. Update started normally with several minutes of beeps and now it's just been sitting there buzzing non-stop for the past 15 minutes. This can't be normal. I think it's hung.
What color(s) are showing from the tiny led in the front of the camera mount. If it is green, it is done.

Oh gawd! Restarted. Now it sounds like a friggin' alarm clock! Loud!

I have to listen to this for 45 minutes?!?

Reactions: Sammynels
Just ignore and watch the little litle on the top camera....solid green is waht you want...

Trying update te RC......first try was negative......trying with a new card....damm...

Just started the upgrade on mine. It's been goin D-D-D-D pause D-D-D-D for a few minutes now. Every once and a while it would chime like it does when its first turned on. Now the lights are of and its continuing to D-D-D-D ... hope this is normal.

Just started the upgrade on mine. It's been goin D-D-D-D pause D-D-D-D for a few minutes now. Every once and a while it would chime like it does when its first turned on. Now the lights are of and its continuing to D-D-D-D ... hope this is normal.

I'll take this all as a good thing?

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:14 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3S_FW_V01.02.0008.bin
Upgrading ...

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3S_FW_V01.02.0008.bin
Upgrading ...

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:11 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3S_FW_V01.03.0020.bin
Upgrading ...

========== 2015.08.04 20:16:30 =====================
Result: Failed.
Reboot the aircraft and try to upgrade the firmware again.

Upgrading ...

Upgrading ...

Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

========== 2015.08.04 21:14:21 =====================

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:15 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3S_FW_V01.04.0010.bin
Upgrading ...

The really loud beeping was the Phantom cleaning up the previous failed attempt. I had to stick it in a wooden box it was so loud!

Now it's back to the normal little quiet beeps. Amazing how long this takes. Thankfully I have a lot of video to edit.

UPDATE: 2nd time lucky. It finished. All is well.

Guys:

Install fw 1320 on a pen and update the RC.....but only did take about 3 minutes to update,....

Is it normal? Never update the RC,....so my question.

Its a solid green now...

All looks well but I do not see an option for 2.7k video on my P3A... is there something I need to do to activate? Iphone 6 IOS 9 Beta latest GO app installed.

Dumb question.....how do I access all these new modes? My firmware upgrade shows to be a success, DJI Go app on iPad updated....but I can't find any new areas in the app for all this stuff...I'm sure it's right in front of my face too

First fly after update FW and RC:
- Made a IMU calibration....
- Then i made a small flight around my apartment....on see sight.

First impressions:
- Seems more faster....maybe it was my impression. The new 2.7K video mode is activated on the top of the camera.

Like the other user......where the F**** are the new options??? I even change between flight modes and.....nothing...

Apart that, so far, i advise the update, even old sckool 1.1.9 fw like me before...:D

Do batteries have to be updated ?

My bird says it's updated via go app... But it wouldn't stop making crazy noises with firmware on Sd card... So I removed it from Ss card... Now it seems to be ok... I can access poi waypoint menu on app...

I never updated batteries ? Hmmm... Do you need to?

I had to remove the GO app from my iphone and reinstall it. After that I had access to 2.7k video on my P3A. For POI, Waypoints etc. make sure you have your controller set to 'F' Mode this will allow you to access the other features.

First impressions:
- Seems more faster....maybe it was my impression. The new 2.7K video mode is activated on the top of the camera.

Like the other user......where the F**** are the new options??? I even change between flight modes and.....nothing...

Apart that, so far, i advise the update, even old sckool 1.1.9 fw like me before...:D

Try and Re-install your GO App.

First impressions:

Did you update straight from 1.1.9?

Did you update the TX?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20