New firmware for P3S?

I updated 2 days ago and everything went quick and easy. It seems as if I get better video feed and a little more distance with my standard. Seems to be better for me but who knows

Flew today, for a little over an hour, with FW 1.7.90. Flew perfect. Got in some Atti mode flying. Tested RTH a couple times. Too cloudy for pics or vids. But, found some good angles for future pics.

Last edited:
Reactions: AllDubyas
ahhhhhh make the beeping stop!!!!

ahh done! will try out tommorow in air..but gps work better ..i have 5 sats connected indoor!! ready to go orange to green sometimes....

Last edited:
nothing here yet. exept...im charging my controller..and all of sudden in middle charge start beep...like the beep if u want to link... p3 battery on charge also tho

I don't know if it's a firmware issue or not, but ever since I updated, my p3s has been flying funny. It drifts slightly while hovering and it seems to turn left and right while descending. Used to be like a tripod in the sky with the previous firmware. Anybody else experiencing this issue?

I don't know if it's a firmware issue or not, but ever since I updated, my p3s has been flying funny. It drifts slightly while hovering and it seems to turn left and right while descending. Used to be like a tripod in the sky with the previous firmware. Anybody else experiencing this issue?

I have the exact same things happening with mines! It used to be very stable even in some brisk winds. Now it drops in altitude and turns as well. I thought maybe it was just the wind. But I've flown it in stronger winds before. Maybe it is the firmware.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have the exact same things happening with mines! It used to be very stable even in some brisk winds. Now it drops in altitude and turns as well. I thought maybe it was just the wind. But I've flown it in stronger winds before. Maybe it is the firmware.

I was starting to think I was alone in the world! I don't see many people complaining though

Have you done a full IMU + compass calibration after the firmware update? If not, do it and see if it helps.

Have you tried to do an RC stick calibration?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor