New Firmware and Litchi

Reaction score
Can't connect to Litchi or connection is short lived. Anyone else running the new Firmware with Litchi and IOS DJIGO?

Can't connect to Litchi or connection is short lived. Anyone else running the new Firmware with Litchi and IOS DJIGO?
Myself and many others had similar issues with the DJI app crashing on iOS. Updated to 11.2.2 and the problem was resolved.

Myself and many others had similar issues with the DJI app crashing on iOS. Updated to 11.2.2 and the problem was resolved.
This is litchi not DJI app I’m having problems with. All apps and firmware’s are updated.

This is litchi not DJI app I’m having problems with. All apps and firmware’s are updated.
No worries, I should have mentioned that I was also having issues with Litchi except that it would continually disconnect in flight. Updating to iOS 11.2.2 fixed that problem as well, what version of iOS are you running

No worries, I should have mentioned that I was also having issues with Litchi except that it would continually disconnect in flight. Updating to iOS 11.2.2 fixed that problem as well, what version of iOS are you running
According to my devices 11.2.1 is the latest. Where are you getting 11.2.2

According to my devices 11.2.1 is the latest. Where are you getting 11.2.2
Sorry, typo. Had two updates in the same week from 11.2.0 to 11.2.1. Must be all the Xmas crap I ate impacting on my memory.
If the app is still crashing, and everything is up to date, have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it.

[QUO
Sorry, typo. Had two updates in the same week from 11.2.0 to 11.2.1. Must be all the Xmas crap I ate impacting on my memory.
If the app is still crashing, and everything is up to date, have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it.
This was never about the app crashing. It was about Litchi not connecting.
TE="bkushner, post: 1306875, member: 65146"]According o[/QUOTE]

My definition of an app crashing includes a number of disconnects whilst flying which in my case was an issue. I also had the more annoying DJI app closing during flying which was resolved with the iOS update. The Litchi app issues were resolved in conjunction withe the iOS update and deleting/reinstalling of the Litchi app. Litchi has noted that there are some ongoing issues with older iOS devices and are working on a solution, you are runining 11.2.1 which suggests that you have a newer device and probably not affected. Amongst other suggestions from Litchi to me was to run the device in airplane mode which had no affect at all, so giving the app a rebirth seems to have fixed it for me.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel