New Droney from New York City

Reaction score
How's everyone doing this fine day. I'm new to the drone world. Just picked up my very first drone after trying out the Mavic Pro. I went with the Phantom 4 Pro and can't wait for the weekend to start. I've flown it once so far and instantly fell in love. Can't wait to learn more. I dabble a bit in video and just recently switched over to mirrorless where I seem to enjoy a lot more and really liked the whole aerial thing. This was a no brainer. Wish me luck on not breaking this thing. My wife will have a fit. Any tips on where I should be navigating on this forum are welcomed. I mean, I'm going to be in it all day anyways, but anything helps. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome Aboard. You will find many answers to any questions you could possibly have around here. Just search around for a while if you are curious about anything. You will most likely find it.

Thumbs Up.gif

Reactions: E.Rosas
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Welcome To Phantom Pilots.com !
You will find some great people on here who's goal is to be of help to any one who needs it, I myself am fairly new and I can't even begin to list all the help and knowledge I have received since I joined this site. Just Remember this, There are no Stupid questions Period ! So do not be afraid to ask, the only stupid question is the one not asked !
Have Fun !
SteveP55

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl