NEW DJI GO app for IOS released!

No because it's a Standard so no lightning cable and airplane mode would kill everything!

Interesting about the class action but just for once I read the huge T&c s for the new app - by agreeing to it to use the app you waive the right to join a class action!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

My bad, didn't see that it was the standard!!.

Reactions: TDKUK
2 new things I noticed in this update: You can now see the amount of battery cycles again and you can rename your bird.
e9832a4a151ae2c3fbe53b369a05a365.jpg
fbd8faef9daed133853d124c1f9c6a57.jpg

2 new things I noticed in this update: You can now see the amount of battery cycles again and you can rename your bird.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160526/fbd8faef9daed133853d124c1f9c6a57.[/QUOTE]
Times charged has always been there.

fbd8faef9daed133853d124c1f9c6a57.jpg

Times charged always there, they removed the battery life%.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Dounin Front
Unreal chat with DJI! Asked why the download link is not available on their website? They tell me they don't know?! Maybe in the future it will be looked into. WoW! Good luck trying to update to new FW! [emoji33]

Reactions: curiosity
Ok so by a miracle of god I was able to revert DJI GO app 2.8.1 on my iPhone by doing a restore from an old backup in iTunes, then making sure in settings the auto app update is off. This S*&T is sad that we can't update to new app in order to keep the 2.7K video mode. smh.

You can see the battery life on the battery, just press the button for five seconds while the battery is off, and you'll see bars. Check it on the battery manual, you also have a chart about understanding the lights, for example, 4 lights is between 92.5% to 100% battery life.

Also, there's a new color filter that called "truetone" and some new center crosses to choose at the wrench tab.
A BIG fail that I noticed is that when I'm using the flight simulator- all of the simulation record gets in my past flight section and count as I was really flying, also the rank level gets up.

I still got 2.7k on my inspire so I can confirm its not on that range

2.8.2 was re-released (with same version number - DUH) and that now works.

You have to delete it off your device and reinstall.

Folks on DJI forums with IOS devices are reporting a ton of video drop outs with 2.8.2 .. Didn't notice they reintroduced it...

Well, even I thought I was being over optimistic in expecting the new app to fix my lost video beyond 10m but.....

89a83a9350185e87f8b0db24a2084f80.jpg

Still loses the video above 400ft so really I should be moaning like crazy!

When I got it (4wks ago) it never lost signal at any height/ distance.....

Still, well done to ski for almost returning my expensive purchase to how it was before they broke it!

Why are you flying above 400 ft anyway?

Why are you flying above 400 ft anyway?

good point!..the app had default settings and let me hit 400ft!

This was my first flight with it set to imperial, it would usually have a 120m ceiling.

Height is tricky for me, I am lucky and have a very big garden but it slopes up away from the house. If I take-off from the house I have to gain 45m to avoid hitting the fence at the end let alone the trees!

Flew from the back end to the house a while ago and was surprised to see my records later showing I landed at -80ft!!

I've just stopped updates at 2.4.2. Fed up with the update roulette game.

Reactions: zacksomeone
No because it's a Standard so no lightning cable and airplane mode would kill everything!

Interesting about the class action but just for once I read the huge T&c s for the new app - by agreeing to it to use the app you waive the right to join a class action!

First you put your phone in airplane mode, THEN press wi-fi and link to your phantom.

I have a P3S. Just checked to see if I had the same issues. No problems. I also still have the 2.7k video feed too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj