NEW DJI GO app for IOS released!

Instead of fixing Tx and Rx loss, yo-yo problems, video interruptions, what is DJI doing??? Facebook Live Support!!!
Yep! Now I have everything I wanted since I can have Facebook Live Support...Such a typical case of the cranium in rectum insertion from DJI.

Reactions: ftolino and ObiDon
I confirm 2.7K is no longer there with my iPhone upgraded. Grrrrr so mad. Why would they do this???
705ac18cf91fde83210df2d9e96a806e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Instead of fixing Tx and Rx loss, yo-yo problems, video interruptions, what is DJI doing??? Facebook Live Support!!!
Yep! Now I have everything I wanted since I can have Facebook Live Support...Such a typical case of the cranium in rectum insertion from DJI.

Hmmnn let's guess how much Facebook Inc. paid DJI to have this useless feature here. Bastards!!!

One way to fight back this stupid idea is to find out what FB hates to have on their page and LIVE STREAM the hell out of it.

I only have 2.7K on my iPad. Only because I disabled iTunes & App Store > Updates in the settings long time ago. Just when I was going to start experimenting 2.7K on my P3A.

7eab40bd90acae4df0b3d0aa0ea5dafc.jpg

c600626a6f2ce653c7b4e87e93293700.jpg

Well..., DJI wants to sell the P4 and make all P3 obsolete and hard to use.

Well, even I thought I was being over optimistic in expecting the new app to fix my lost video beyond 10m but.....

89a83a9350185e87f8b0db24a2084f80.jpg

Still loses the video above 400ft so really I should be moaning like crazy!

When I got it (4wks ago) it never lost signal at any height/ distance.....

Still, well done to ski for almost returning my expensive purchase to how it was before they broke it!

I had range issues on my p3p after I upgraded my air2 to 931 and also on 932. In one year that I have had the p3p I have never had any range issues. I ended up doing a factory reset on my air2 and set-up as new iPad and now magically range issues has disappeared I have a post on the dji forum with all the data regarding this issue

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: TDKUK
I was going to post this,hopefully it fixes the android problems.I just bought a P3A a week ago.My boss had a Lenovo tablet,installed the app and had major lag.Read a thread about things to do to help the lag,reset factory defaults among some other things.After doing that the DJI app would not install back on tablet,said it wasnt compatible with the tablet.I'm like WTF? It was just on this tablet 5 minutes ago!! Tried resetting factory defaults again but no help
Another co worker is bringing another tablet to work today,she thinks it's a Nexus 7,we'll see how it works.
Other thread(s), they say that if you download the app from whatever the Android equivalent is to the Apple App Store, then you may have problems. They say if you download it straight from the DJI website, it may work.

Interesting. Will test that on galaxy tab s2 now.

Edit: only links I can find take you to the play store. Any links directly to DJI server?

Last edited:
Interesting. Will test that on galaxy tab s2 now.

Edit: only links I can find take you to the play store. Any links directly to DJI server?
I found the same issue. Cannot access the download section anymore because it's not available on their site?

I had range issues on my p3p after I upgraded my air2 to 931 and also on 932. In one year that I have had the p3p I have never had any range issues. I ended up doing a factory reset on my air2 and set-up as new iPad and now magically range issues has disappeared I have a post on the dji forum with all the data regarding this issue

Hmmm, very interesting! I am tempted to try this method and I do have a 'spare' iPhone 5s which I guess could easily be wiped........

My issue since the last FW update has always been the video link, the RC is solid and I swear the P3S flew better and smoother after the update. I do suspect app and IOS compatibility to play a huge part in this??? I updated to ios 9.3.1 when others said it improved their video issues but this made mine worse with loss at 10 meters instead of 40.......

The new DJI Go seems a massive improvement BUT Apple slipped in a 9.3.2 IOS as well which appeared on my phone without me installing through SW Update!!! so which one improved things?? Who knows??

My video link is greatly improved and now lasts up to just under 100 meters...why am I so happy?? only days ago it NEVER dropped out EVER!! that's what I want back...as my partner points out, the specs (CE) say it should work at 500m!!!!!!!!

I confirm 2.7K is no longer there with my iPhone upgraded. Grrrrr so mad. Why would they do this???
705ac18cf91fde83210df2d9e96a806e.jpg

Confirmed same issue on my iPad mini4

No 2.7k

I did try on fpv camera and its still there.

If no fix for the P3A 2.7 k resolution. Do you guys think this prompts for a class action law suit for misleading customers and false advertising?

Other thread(s), they say that if you download the app from whatever the Android equivalent is to the Apple App Store, then you may have problems. They say if you download it straight from the DJI website, it may work.

Ok thanks for the reply
What doesnt make sense to me is it went on the first time from the Google App store but wouldnt after the reboot

So will they be making the following changes to the spec sheet?
P3A New Specs-2016-05-26_133719.jpg

Hmmm, very interesting! I am tempted to try this method and I do have a 'spare' iPhone 5s which I guess could easily be wiped........

My issue since the last FW update has always been the video link, the RC is solid and I swear the P3S flew better and smoother after the update. I do suspect app and IOS compatibility to play a huge part in this??? I updated to ios 9.3.1 when others said it improved their video issues but this made mine worse with loss at 10 meters instead of 40.......

The new DJI Go seems a massive improvement BUT Apple slipped in a 9.3.2 IOS as well which appeared on my phone without me installing through SW Update!!! so which one improved things?? Who knows??

My video link is greatly improved and now lasts up to just under 100 meters...why am I so happy?? only days ago it NEVER dropped out EVER!! that's what I want back...as my partner points out, the specs (CE) say it should work at 500m!!!!!!!!

Just a thought: have you tried another certified lightning cable? And airplane mode on the phone?

Just a thought: have you tried another certified lightning cable? And airplane mode on the phone?

No because it's a Standard so no lightning cable and airplane mode would kill everything!

Interesting about the class action but just for once I read the huge T&c s for the new app - by agreeing to it to use the app you waive the right to join a class action!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20