New DJI Drone???

Forgive me, I must be missing something. Why on earth would you want a Zenmuse so you can put a GoPro on that you can't control, you can't switch from video to still images, you get bad lens distortion and many other disadvantages.

I don't get it, help me, why do you want a camera you can't control?

A few things..
  1. You cant go scuba diving with a P3 camera.
  2. If the P3 camera goes kaput, you are left in the dark until it's repaired/replaced. You will find out how easy it is to damage the gimbal on a minor crash.
  3. Some also prefer the 2.7K that is offered in the Hero4 (yes I know rumour)..
  4. Existing Gopro users may not want to invest more money and just want to use what they already have.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
It looks like a 3D render to me. I don't think its real. Scratch that I didn't see the other photos.

So it looks like the legs rotate 90º to be out of the way go the camera. Why else would the legs be so beefy with a camera that looks to be able to do 360º.

Last edited:
Forgive me, I must be missing something. Why on earth would you want a Zenmuse so you can put a GoPro on that you can't control, you can't switch from video to still images, you get bad lens distortion and many other disadvantages.

I don't get it, help me, why do you want a camera you can't control?
Not me.....had the same problem with my wife!

So the big anticipated announcement is that we are getting what 3DR already has?

The big announcement is we will soon get what DJI promised we would soon get when they launched the P3. And even that doesn't have waypoints. P3A owners get the best deal with 2.7K.

Reactions: GoodnNuff

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl