New disconnect problem

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am running DJI Go v3.1.5
P3S_FW_V01.10.0090
Samsung Galaxy S5 (6.0.1)

Everything has been working relatively well of late. The only issues I've seen recently is the constant rotor loose warning which seems to be a bug as it comes and goes and has never been an issue for well over 30 flights over 3 months.

I recently did an antennae upgrade to the FPVLR v.2 kit (no battery booster version). and yesterday's maiden voyage I had 2 disconnects. This is the first time I've ever had this happen. I've made no other software changes.
The first incident occured as I was roughly 4,000 ft. out and the app greyed out with a message reading 'disconnected'. I had no ability to do or see anything (or so I thought). Not knowing if I still had control I kept flying in a straight line back home. After a few seconds of a mild panic I systematically went through a few things and finally rebooted the application and then regained full control. If memory serves it had entered the RTH mode. I canceled it and continued flying very close by. The app disconnected again but this time I was able to see the craft and saw that I still had full control. It again entered the RTH mode which I canceled and safely landed.

Any thoughts?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl