New Crystalsky Question

Reaction score
Received my 1000 nit 7” CS and it’s been working perfectly, very happy so far. Question is I have not heard a fan switch on. It’s not been very warm here, mid 60’s so maybe that’s why. Will I hear it when it comes on? Other than that questions it’s been perfect and it’s great to able to see!! Thanks for any replies.

I’ve had my 7.8” CS 1000 nit monitor for 2 months now & love it. Taking some time to learn how to operate it & functions of it. A few good YouTube videos especially ones from Madrc is very good & explains how to use the CS. Not sure if my fan has come on at all as it’s been below 50 here. Mine doesn’t get very hot at all. I think the 2000 nit CS is what people having trouble with. I’m sorry I don’t have better answer to your question. I think if a fan ever comes on we’ll hear it. Happy Flying. [emoji111]️[emoji256][emoji573]

Thanks Ghost, appreciate your reply. So far no issues with mine and I’ve loaded HD Sync and screen recorder. All looking great so far. Thanks for the tip on the YouTube videos, I’ll give them a look with coffee this morning. Thanks again.

Reactions: The Ghost
Yes you will definitely hear the CS fan it's about the same volume as the controller fan

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl