New 2021 Ipad Pro with Phantom Pro

Here ya go...
How strange. I followed the exact sequence of connections shown in your video every time, and after turning on my P4P controller, the words "Enter Device" at the bottom right of the DJI Go 4 screen on my Mini 6 never turns blue. I tried two different USB-C cables and one Thunderbolt cable, and always no joy! My controller is a GL300F. Which is yours?

Same GL300F

Attachments

• 20220602_203721.jpg
    20220602_203721.jpg
    1,015.9 KB · Views: 98
This day I received the Syntech USB c female to USB Male adaptor recommended by Joecnc2006.For the first time I can now connect my iPad Mini 6 to the RC GL300F with my P4P V1. Thanks once again Joe for the solution.

Wondering if anyone has gotten the new Ipad Pro and tried to connect it to the Phantom remote. It uses a USB C cord, I connected it, and it looks like the App isn't reading the Ipad is connected. Anyone help?
I use an iPad Pro with a P4 v2. Make sure you are using a data cable instead of a charging cable.

Hello. So just to clarify. I have a p4p version 1. Can I use a 2022 ipad pro with the usb c - usb a adaptor?

Hello. So just to clarify. I have a p4p version 1. Can I use a 2022 ipad pro with the usb c - usb a adaptor?
With P4PV1 in particular has had connection issues with iOS devices with USB-C connectivity. The Syntech adaptor has worked for some. It has not worked for me and others.

Reactions: Starz
I hope you've managed to sort out the issue with your iPad Pro and Phantom remote over the past year. Connecting new devices can sometimes be a bit tricky, but it's great to see you exploring this tech setup.
My P4PV1 could never connect to my iPad Mini6. I got them replaced by DJI with P4PV2. V2 works fine with iPad Mini6.

I haver tried this myself and this has not worked. I have tried all the adapters in the box and none of them worked. I have tried many different cables as well. Many high quality cables from ANKER and others as well and none of them work. So I swallowed my pride and just purchased a iPad mini 5 and that works perfect.

Reactions: OzoneTech and Starz
Question:
iPad Pro 11 iPad version 17.2
Phantom 4 Pro
Controller GL300F
Both up to date

Everything syncs up I just have no camera view. It shows disconnected, but when I enter device, no camera view but it shows my GPS location as well as the drone direction.
I have read multiple different sites that are having similar issues but after reading the above posts do you think purchasing the USB-C to USB-C cable and the USB-C to USB-A Adapter would correct the issue or will Ijist be throwing more money away? I have purchased a bunch of different cables and even tried my go pro cable to no avail.
if so can somebody recommend a cable that would work and I’ll get the adapter.

Question:
Phantom 4 Pro
Controller GL300F
Both up to date

Everything syncs up I just have no camera view. It shows disconnected, but when I enter device, no camera view but it shows my GPS location as well as the drone direction.
I have read multiple different sites that are having similar issues but after reading the above posts do you think purchasing the USB-C to USB-C cable and the USB-C to USB-A Adapter would correct the issue or will Ijist be throwing more money away? I have purchased a bunch of different cables and even tried my go pro cable to no avail.
GL300F works with P4PV1. I used all types of USB-C cables and the Syntec USB-A to USB-C adaptor. It never worked for me with the USB-C of iPad. It has however worked for some. I finally switched to P4P V2 on which I never had problem connecting to USB-C iPads.

Question:
Phantom 4 Pro
Controller GL300F
Both up to date

I pretty much have the same combination. Current running version 17.3.1. I have the adapter so I can use a USB-C to USB-C cable. I read about that here and everything was working fine. I didn't use the drone for a few months. Went to use it recently and have the Disconnected message. I can use the controller to move the camera up and down. Tried to engage the motors but that doesn't work. My GPS location is shown. I signed out then back into the app. Nothing. So I'm trying to figure this out.

Here ya go.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hi All,

I am currently experiencing the same problem with a New Ipad. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Link of my post below;

I connected to my iPhone 15 Pro Max tonight. Works fine but not the same experience. I'm wondering if I'll have to get an older iPad to use or see this one and get a V2.0. Or... hate to say this on a Phantom site. Don't throw things at me. Maybe a... Mavic. I love my P4P but the Mavic is pretty compact so it would be easier to transport and I'd probably use it more because of that.

I connected to my iPhone 15 Pro Max tonight. Works fine but not the same experience. I'm wondering if I'll have to get an older iPad to use or see this one and get a V2.0. Or... hate to say this on a Phantom site. Don't throw things at me. Maybe a... Mavic. I love my P4P but the Mavic is pretty compact so it would be easier to transport and I'd probably use it more because of that.
I managed to solve it yesterday. Luckily the tech shop understood my situation and took the 10th Gen back. Only had it for a week. I managed to get a 9th Gen from the same shop. The 9th Gen comes with a lighting cable amd connected to the drone in seconds.

I agree with you this is a major let down from DJI and whilst I'm warming up to the Mavic 3 Pro, the P4P is still in great condition

I managed to solve it yesterday. Luckily the tech shop understood my situation and took the 10th Gen back. Only had it for a week. I managed to get a 9th Gen from the same shop. The 9th Gen comes with a lighting cable amd connected to the drone in seconds.

I agree with you this is a major let down from DJI and whilst I'm warming up to the Mavic 3 Pro, the P4P is still in great condition

Mine was working fine with the adapter that I posted about. I wonder why it stopped. Hum... My girlfriend might have an older iPad I can use. Or, I can use my phone but I prefer a larger screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.