New 2021 Ipad Pro with Phantom Pro

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has gotten the new Ipad Pro and tried to connect it to the Phantom remote. It uses a USB C cord, I connected it, and it looks like the App isn't reading the Ipad is connected. Anyone help?

Reaction score
I have an iPad mini.
First try didn't work, then I tried with my GoPro cable and it worked well.
I believe iOs is more sensitive to cable quality.
Make sure you are using a good quality cable designed for data (some cables are designed only for charging).

Reaction score
My iPad Mini 6 won't connect to the RC of P4PV1. Both P4PV1 & P4PV2 use DJI GO4 App. Can you please tell me if any special setting is required.
Good morning.
The first time I tried it didn't connect, then I tried with a different cable and it worked with no issues. (I'm using the cable provided with my GoPro Hero 8).

I believe you need a good quality cable built for High Speed Data transfer. USB 3.0 or 3.1.
I thought that all USB-C cables where the same, but discovered that USB-C cables provided with many of the devices are built only for Charging purposes, and they don't work for Data Transfer.

Reaction score
Good Morning to you too.
I have several data cables which works fine except with P4PV1 and Mini 6. I guess, I will buy a GoPro cable and see if I am in luck.
Regards,

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lattoniccrow