Need help with Zenmuse H3-2D

I now see that I jumped a couple of steps when reporting my issue with the gimbal. What I hadn't realised, and the new posts and my supplier make clear is first updating the gimbal firmware to 1.2 via the micro USB port on the gimbal controller rather than through the NAZAM assistant software. Prior to this I did manage to get my gimbal to respond to tilt commands and all was good for a test flight. Within a minute, the gimbal had 'died' and was making a screeching noise as though it was trying to engage but couldn't. Ran tests back inside and the screeching had stopped but gimbal still unresponsive although still appeared to try and engage. I understood from my supplier that this is a known issue and it is confirmed by posts here and that the firmware upgrade corrects this. So, took the Phantom apart, connected a micro USB cable and fired up the Gimbal assistant software. The Assistant (v 1.02) duly recognised the connection downloaded the firmware upgrade but will NOT then upgrade the gimbal. Just get a warning saying that it had failed and to power cycle the device and try again! Repeated many times and still the same.Very frustrating. Any ideas guys? I'm starting to think my gimbal is just faulty.

Did you ever get your issue with the gimbal resolved? I'm having the same problem. Except I have the upgrade board in the Phantom, so no second micro usb port for the gimbal.

The gimbal won't respond to the tilt control at all. It just faces directly downward. I've turned off the gimbal in the NazaM software and when I run the Zenmuse assistant software, it's like the gimbal isn't there. The tilt slider won't budge or do anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik