Need help please

Reaction score
Ever since I soldered another motor my phantom 2 Will not fly, it. Will take off on me, and now this last time I couldn't get the green led lights at all but all of a sudden it lifted up about 20 feet then crashed all by itself, anybody help? I really miss it.

Ever since I soldered another motor my phantom 2 Will not fly, it. Will take off on me, and now this last time I couldn't get the green led lights at all but all of a sudden it lifted up about 20 feet then crashed all by itself, anybody help? I really miss it.

Why and what motor did you replace?

There are two motors for the P2 non-vision. Version 1 used 2212 and version 2 used 2312 which also required v2.1 ESC modules. so if you quad stock motors were 2212 you cannot mix with 2312 motors. ESC modules can be mixed on a P2 v1 but not on a P2 v2.

That I didn't know. I thought the motor was bad that's why I thought I should replace it. Also it is a phantom 2 vision plus, I'll have to look and see what motors my wife ordered.the camera has been broke have not been flying with camera though it flew awesome. Also I didn't look to see what original motor wire setup was I just went with what the wire setup was across from the ones I soldered. It's almost like the GPS isn't working and flying eradiccaly.

Why and what motor did you replace?

There are two motors for the P2 non-vision. Version 1 used 2212 and version 2 used 2312 which also required v2.1 ESC modules. so if you quad stock motors were 2212 you cannot mix with 2312 motors. ESC modules can be mixed on a P2 v1 but not on a P2 v2.

That I didn't know. I thought the motor was bad that's why I thought I should replace it. Also it is a phantom 2 vision plus, I'll have to look and see what motors my wife ordered.the camera has been broke have not been flying with camera though it flew awesome. Also I didn't look to see what original motor wire setup was I just went with what the wire setup was across from the ones I soldered. It's almost like the GPS isn't working and flying eradiccaly.

The ccw 2212 motors have black dot on the top of the shaft and if the shaft is all black those are 2312 which are the newest motors.Those 2312 motors require that all the ESC board must be v2.1. The original 2212 motors can have a mixture of v2.0 & v2.1.

Why did you change the motor in the first place as they are not likely to go bad but ESC boards can and will more then likely be the source of the problem as they are easily damaged.

So if I replace the esc board, I can probably have my drone back? Thankyou so much, there so much fun and easy to fly, I am saving up for a newer one. And on the same note am I aloud to ask for someone to trade for sporting goods for a drone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic