Need Help Please: Camera/Gimbal Dropping

Reaction score
We are using a Phantom 4 Advanced drone, only 1.5 months old, for commercial/real estate footage, and we are getting a very frustrating camera/gimbal drop. Usually happens on POI shot as we are circling the property and angled down around 30-34 degrees focused on the home. At first we thought maybe it was just something we were doing wrong but I'm beginning to think there is a problem with the hardware.
In the app when this happens the error message we get is: "Gimbal roll reached movement limit." ??
Any ideas? I have photo and video I can share. Initially we thought we would just work around it but it's really starting to interfere with work, as we're having to circle sometimes 4-5 times just for that shot. I've tried to contact DJI but haven't had a response yet. If we send it in, will they replace? Can we just pick up another while they fix or replace so we aren't out of work? What has your experience been? Is there some fix I can do?
IMG_1169.PNG

Here's the video:

I noticed a guy on youtube with the same issue, he thought it was due to the ribbon and the cover. He took off the cover and it resolved the issue. Have any of you experienced this problem? It's a brand new drone. Latest firmware and app as of 9/4/17.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl