Need help identifying a plug on ECS board

Reaction score
Greetings all,,, I crashed my P3A a few months ago. Gimble broke off of mount. Body messed up in places. Bought all the necessary parts and finally decided to tackle the task of replacing the shell & gimble mount. Couldn't get the ECS board loose and thought that a ribbon cable coming up from underneath was the culprit. While trying to incorrect the male plug, I somehow applied to much pressure and popped the female connector of the board. I found a guy who works on electronics that may be able to fix it for me. But he wants to know what plugs into that plug. I have no idea what cable went there now. Her is a pic of the plug taken from a pic on the internet. Arrow is pointing to the connector. I circled the word FRONT for location purposes in help identifying connector.
Thanks,,,,
Also,, if anyone should have an OLD board laying around with this connector on it. If be interested in purchasing it from them.
1532732245533.jpg

Greetings all,,, I crashed my P3A a few months ago. Gimble broke off of mount. Body messed up in places. Bought all the necessary parts and finally decided to tackle the task of replacing the shell & gimble mount. Couldn't get the ECS board loose and thought that a ribbon cable coming up from underneath was the culprit. While trying to incorrect the male plug, I somehow applied to much pressure and popped the female connector of the board. I found a guy who works on electronics that may be able to fix it for me. But he wants to know what plugs into that plug. I have no idea what cable went there now. Her is a pic of the plug taken from a pic on the internet. Arrow is pointing to the connector. I circled the word FRONT for location purposes in help identifying connector.
Thanks,,,,
Also,, if anyone should have an OLD board laying around with this connector on it. If be interested in purchasing it from them. View attachment 101765
I think it is the cable that goes to the gimbal.

DSC_1380.JPG

DSC_1401a.jpg

The cable should be in DJI
Part 42, Cable set
dji-parts-phantom-3-042-big.jpg

It is not an expensive set but maybe hard to found now.
My bad, plenty on ebay: DJI phantom 3 Part 42 | eBay

Good luck in your repair.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl