Need help ASAP

Reaction score
hey guys so as you saw in my previous thread someone took a shot and disabled my camera since they shot the lens, I need to know if it’s possible to just replace that part (camera) nothing else ! Please help As I am pressed for time I found just a camera on eBay I need to replace it

hey guys so as you saw in my previous thread someone took a shot and disabled my camera since they shot the lens, I need to know if it’s possible to just replace that part (camera) nothing else ! Please help As I am pressed for time I found just a camera on eBay I need to replace it
It's relatively simple to replace the camera.
Just make sure you have the correct one for your drone.
Cut the two anti-drop pins, remove dampers, disconnect cables.
Then do that in reverse with the new camera.

Literally just need to replace this I have the tools but idk where to take it off from !

Attachments

• CCDC602F-BC42-4E23-BABC-2C0242E07EC6.png
    CCDC602F-BC42-4E23-BABC-2C0242E07EC6.png
    709.3 KB · Views: 392
Very easy. Remove cable guard. 2 tiny screws on camera shaft. You have to remove the back of the camera. 4 screws. Printed board will lift out. Lift the clip up on the ribbon cable connector to remove the cable. The ribbon cable is sticky bound to the side of the camera. Remove cable carefully. It will reveal a screw on the camera shaft. Loosen screw and camera will slide off. Important: Make sure camera goes on the same angle it came off to the shaft. Replace everything in reverse.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl