Naza Version

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what version of naza controller this is. Its fitted to a P1, and is red. Others I have seen are orange.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1938.jpg
    IMG_1938.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 342
Why is it I see P1's with orange FC, is that the Naza M V2 ? or are there versions of Naza Lite that are orange ?

Now in the picture I posted, on the left in the F2 socket is a black wire - This is the signal wire for pitch correct ?

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what version of naza controller this is. Its fitted to a P1, and is red. Others I have seen are orange.

Thanks
You have the Naza M V1 not the Naza M lite. Yours is upgradable to Naza M V2 without hacking where the Naza M lite needs to be hacked to upgrade.

When you say upgraded, what do you mean - the software on the FC, or I can replace the NAZA for the orange one V2.

When you say upgraded, what do you mean - the software on the FC, or I can replace the NAZA for the orange one V2.
Yes the firmware on the FC (Naza) can be upgraded to Version 2. Yours when upgraded will do everything the orange one can.

Here is a video

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You would also need to do this if you are going to use the FC with the Phantom.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. It turns out I had the upgraded Mainboard, and the nasa assistant told me to install the nasa mV2, and then I updated the firmware to 4.02. But I did not realise that 'upgraded' the FC to V2.

I have to be honest and say I don't see any real change. I did not really get to use the original software as the first thing I did was let it upgrade, but the copter works just as before.

I don't suppose you get to use ground station now like you do with the P2 ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.