Navigation System error

Reaction score
I bought new P4P+ and when i took the first flight, mode suddenly changed to Atii mode and lost the satellite signal then i updated the firmware and all but after that same thing is happening again.
Can anyone help me asap for this.

I bought new P4P+ and when i took the first flight, mode suddenly changed to Atii mode and lost the satellite signal then i updated the firmware and all but after that same thing is happening again.
Can anyone help me asap for this.
The first thing to do is identify the reason your Phantom suddenly changed to Atii mode and lost the satellite signal.
Normally if it is out in the open a Phantom will never lose GPS sat signal.
But if you have compass issues, that can cause the Phantom to drop into atti and ignore GPS data.

Looking at flight data may help solve the mystery.
Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.

Please check whether you have location on the controller set to on. I experienced very similar behaviour. That is, as it turned out the p4p controller comes out of box with GPS location off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez