NAVCOM Satellite Predictor?

Reaction score
I had been using the NAVCOM Satellite Predictor site to see how many GPS satellites would be available at any given point in time, but lately I get the message "Almanac File Outdated" and I don't see anyway to refresh it. Is anyone else running into this problem? Lately, sometimes it loads for me, but all too often it does not. Thanks.

http://satpredictor2.deere.com/homePost

Thanks for the alternate site. I do have a number of sat apps on my Andriod, but I need to plan ahead for projects and have to be able to query a location other than my current one -- sometimes in a different state at a particular date and time.

Last edited:
I had been using the NAVCOM Satellite Predictor site to see how many GPS satellites would be available at any given point in time, but lately I get the message "Almanac File Outdated" and I don't see anyway to refresh it. Is anyone else running into this problem? Lately, sometimes it loads for me, but all too often it does not. Thanks.

http://satpredictor2.deere.com/homePost

I have 1 pc that does that. Another doesn't but it iis usually on 24/7 and many tabs open including that one. I use it to see when it is bad time <6, otherwise I go

Thanks for the alternate site. I do have a number of sat apps on my Andriod, but I need to plan ahead for projects and have to be able to query a location other than my current one -- sometimes in a different state at a particular date and time.
And have you ever found anywhere/anytime that there weren't sufficient satellites?
I haven't.

Yes, I have. My projects sometimes require me to fly at relatively low altitude and have dropped below 6 at times. Might be better now that I've modded to the larger GPS puck.

And have you ever found anywhere/anytime that there weren't sufficient satellites?
I haven't.

Yes absolutely,

Only once since I did 4mm and foil though months ago

The orginal 2mm was so bad I could sit 10 minutes or more and never get >5. yet if I move it 10 feet it might!

but I fly in parks along creeks and rivers , under trees along trails, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31