DJI Assistant 2 - Problems opening .DAT files in Data Viewer

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm running DJI Assistant 2 v1.1.6 with my P4P+ connected to my Windows 10 laptop via USB. I select Flight Data followed by 'Confirm' at which point I'm given a file list of my P4P+ .DAT files for selection. I select a file and I get a pop-up message asking me what app I want to use to open the .DAT file.

If I go back to the DJI Assistant main window and select 'Open Data Viewer' again, it opens the Viewer (v1092) with a blank display. If I then 'Load' a .DAT file from the Viewer, I get the same .DAT file list and when I select one it appears to be loading/decoding/evaluating etc but nothing is displayed. The Fly Data right side menu has selectable items but nothing shows in the main window when I select anything. Having never seen this working I don't even know what I should be expecting but presumably it isn't a blank screen.

In the absence of any step by step instruction manual, can someone put me out of my misery please?

I'm obviously a total newbie and have only just started to look at flight logs etc to see what is available. You may need to spell out any feedback on where I'm going wrong. Ultimately, I would like to overlay flight plans over Google maps like I see so many others doing.

David

Double click an item in the right side and it will display in the main window.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl