my phantom 4 just flew away

Someone mentioned Litchi earlier on. If I have such an incident using Litchi will DJI cover me?
Maybe ...
If you can show that it was a DJI fault that caused the problem DJI will cover it.
But you would need to have either the Go app flight record or the built-in SD card data to show them.
If the Phantom is lost you won't have the onboard flight data or a DJI Go flight record.

after saving my money for the last 5 mts I was able to buy a Phantom 4 Dji drone from best buy ,I was flying the drone on Sunday November 6 around 12 in the afternoon on a clear sunny day here in California for some reason the pic went out on my ipad and the drone went out of the flight pattern and just flew away I immediately pushed the return to home button on the receiver however the drone did not come back I tried for hours looking for the drone but could not find it !

I contacted Dji support to see if they could help and they said to look for the flight patterns in the ipad to see where the last location was and search in that area.

I went to my account on the DJI app (USING MY EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected] pass word ''xxxxxx'') and it did not show any flight patterns or any other data , I tried to explain this to the support team and they seem to give me the run around then told me there is nothing they could do for me !
any suggestions ??
Did you calibrate it before the flight?

I tried to contact Dji and all I get is a run around
What do you mean you "tried" to contact them? If you got a runaround, then you DID contact them. What are the specifics of your "runaround "? Your answers are very vague, along with your apparent reluctance to take advice concerning locating your flight logs, further perpetuating the notion that your claim is false. Everyone here is willing to help you determine the cause but without your cooperation, it becomes a classic exercise in futility.

What do you mean you "tried" to contact them? If you got a runaround, then you DID contact them. What are the specifics of your "runaround "? Your answers are very vague, along with your apparent reluctance to take advice concerning locating your flight logs, further perpetuating the notion that your claim is false. Everyone here is willing to help you determine the cause but without your cooperation, it becomes a classic exercise in futility.
I see you guys missed the first note i posted

my drone flew away and I need help I followed everyones advice and now it seems you guys are turning on me like its my fault !

there is no flight patters up loaded on the ipad

Hello my name is David Johnson ,after saving my money for the last 5 mts I was able to buy a Phantom 4 Dji drone from best buy ,I was flying the drone on Sunday November 6 around 12 in the afternoon on a clear sunny day here in California for some reason the pic went out on my ipad and the drone went out of the flight pattern and just flew away I immediately pushed the return to home button on the receiver however the drone did not come back I tried for hours looking for the drone but could not find it !

I contacted Dji support to see if they could help and they said to look for the flight patterns in the ipad to see where the last location was and search in that area.

I went to my account on the DJI app (USING MY EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected] pass word 'xxxxx'') and it did not show any flight patterns or any other data , I tried to explain this to the support team and they seem to give me the run around then told me there is nothing they could do for me !

I invested over $1200 to end up with only a receiver and a lost defected Phantom 4 drone and no support to help me retrieve the drone !

Attached is the receipt of purchase that was placed on my son's( xxxxx) credit card and pics of the flight patterns on my ipad from DJI
APP .

I am requesting a replacement Phantom 4 drone and battery !

Thank you for giving this the attention it needs to be resolved .

Please send Phantom 4 drone to:

David Johnson

Actually, Mr. Johnson. I think it is YOU that have missed many attempts from people trying to help you. You are yet to respond to the question msinger asked as to "how you are trying to obtain the flight logs". This causes many to wonder why you are avoiding the question, yet respond to other comments made. I for one wonder if you are legit.

Hm, I hope I am not right, but all Mr. Johnson's messages smell like "nigerian scam".

Iwent through my Ipad and my dji account if you have to use insults then your no use ,to helping me get some help I have talk to the management and filed a report im trying to see if there is anything else i can do ,like can dji find a way to up load the data or can it be downloaded from the receiver !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl